Most kids love to join in the kitchen to make a cookie. Sticky chocolate cake is a classic that most people like. Why not make them in a new way as muffins? We guarantee that they will be appreciated by both young and old. When they have cooled you pack them down together with whipped cream and some fresh berries, and the picnic is ready. Cause nothing tastes as well as “fika” in nature.
Sticky chocolate muffins, 16 pcs
3 dl sugar
1 ½ dl flour
2 tsp vanilla sugar
4 tbsp cocoa
1 pinch of salt
100 g melted butter
1. Put the oven at 225° degrees.
2. Stir together eggs and sugar – don’t whip.
3. Mix the dry ingredients and then stir them into the egg mix.
4. Add the melted butter and stir. Click down the batter into small muffin forms.
5. Bake in the lower part of the oven for 8-10 minutes.
The recipe comes from ica.se
When you are done with the “fika” the kids can get rid of all running in the legs and you can sit back with another cup of coffee while watching the game. We are often amazed at how well siblings get along when they play outdoors. Maybe it's because of the fresh air in combination with movement and that all the kid's senses are stimulated. Yes, nature is truly a fantastic environment to spend time in!